Wow, i didn't think he was that expensive, but he looks like he's worth every penny. Thanks for the info!
Printable View
Wow, i didn't think he was that expensive, but he looks like he's worth every penny. Thanks for the info!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Qoute of the year! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by pairadocs:
Bah... toys are way more important. You need to get your priorities straight.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes they will, and Diamonds printed any where around February to April!Quote:
Originally posted by pairadocs:
I'm sure comic shops will get him.
I got it on ebay for $40 (plus 10 shipping).
He retails for $50-55.
man, I hope I see him in stores somewhere, gotta get me one of them! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
and damn, he goes well with Gungrave! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
and paira's right, screw everything else, TOYS! [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 06, 2005 09:13 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
DEFINITELY worth every penny.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]